Hollinger Basic PA Setup
WARNING: DO NOT USE HEADPHONES IN THE SPEAKER JACK – PERMANENT HEARING DAMAGE COULD RESULT! Please read and adhere to all safety guidelines.
Please read the warnings about hearing loss and safe use before beginning use of this product. Please read these instructions in full before beginning the set up process.
1. Before plugging anything in, make sure your mixer is turned to the off position and the Master Volume on the right side of the front panel is in the off (zero) position.
2. For the 8 channel mixers, set master EQ to a flat (zero) position by setting EQ faders to middle (zero) position. The 4 channel version of the PA does not have this EQ feature.
3. Using the speaker cables included, plug each speaker in to the mixer, connecting from the speaker jack located on the back panel of the mixer to the speaker input located on the jack plate on the back of each speaker.
4. Make sure the individual channel volumes are set to zero on each of the channels. Set the treble and bass and delay controls of each of the input channel to the zero position. Plug in an instrument or microphone into one of the individual input channels and turn on the mixer.
5. Slowly turn up the master volume to between 4 – 8. Make sure that if you are using a microphone or acoustic instrument that they are turned away from the speaker to avoid feedback.
6. Slowly turn the volume of the individual channel up and speak or play your instrument. You will hear the sound amplified through the speakers. Please be aware of your volume levels and avoid feedback that can leaver permanent hearing damage.
7. To hear the digital delay feature, set the delay controls into the “5” positions and then slowly turn up the individual delay control on the channel that your microphone or instrument is plugged into. Adjust to desired affect.
WARNING: DO NOT USE HEADPHONES IN THE SPEAKER
JACK – PERMANENT HEARING DAMAGE COULD RESULT! Please read and adhere
to all safety guidelines.